The Nigeria Police force has invited applications from qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the force as constables.
In a Public announcement published on The Nation Newspaper and signed by CSP Jimoh Moshood, the force listed some requirements needed to qualify for the recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidate must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National identity number.
- must not be younger than 18 nor older than 25 years of age
- Must have an O’level certificate of at least five credits level passes which includes Mathematics and English language in not more than two sittings.
- Must be of good character and should not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- For men, expanded chest measurement should be 86cm (34 inches)
- Must not have abnormalities such as speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, tattoos, bodily scar, defective eyesight or squint eyes, amputation of any part of the body, gross malformation of teeth, protruding navel.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Financial status: must be free from any form of pecuniary embarrassment.
- Must download and fill the guarantors form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following: Traditional rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of grade level12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of lieutenant colonel. Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage
Interested candidates are to note that all Candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection. Also, the recruitment exercise is free.