DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.
We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.
Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.
DPR Past Questions 2017:
You can practice with the following sample questions for the DPR Recruitment Aptitude test / examination;
1) When walking, a certain person takes 16 complete steps in 10 seconds. At this rate, how many complete steps does the person take in 72 seconds?
A. 45 B. 78 C. 86 D. 90 E. 115
2) In computer jargon, what do you understand by ROM?
A. Read Only Memory
B. Random Only Memory
C. Real Output Memory
D. Read Output Memory
3) A body is floating in seawater with 2/3 of its volume above the surface. The weight of the displaced water is?
A. Less than the weight of the body
B. Equal to the weight of the body
C. More than the weight of the body
D. Not enough information provided.
Questions 4 – 9 refer to the following: A tank is a vertical cylinder with inside diameter of 6ft and a height of 15ft.
4) What is the volume of liquid in cubic feet if we fill the tank to one foot high?
A. 28.27 ft3
B. 18.8 ft3
C. 113.1 ft3
D. 424.1 ft3.
5) What is the total volume of the tank in cubic feet?
A. 1686.5 ft3
B. 442.5 ft3
C. 424.1 ft3
D. 847.5 ft3.