How To Check Your Phone Number on Glo,Etisalat/9mobile,MTN & Airtel
Have you ever been in the situation where you were asked to write down your mobile
number and you just can’t remember your mobile number?
This scenario is now common because a lot of people now use multiple phone numbers on android phones and most often they don’t even know their phone numbers.
This post contains all the USSD codes that you can use to check your phone number on Glo,Etisalat/9mobile,MTN and Airtel.
You don’t necessarily need to have credit or an activate data subscription before you can check your phone number,all you have to do is to dial the USSD code and your phone number will be displayed to you.
How To Check Your Etisalat Phone Number?
To check your 9mobile/etisalat phone number follow the step below:
- Dial *248#
Wait for your phone number to be displayed on the screen.
To check your MTN phone number follow the steps below:
- Dial *123#
- Select option 1 ( Account Information) and send
- Then select option 1 (My Number) and send
- Your number will be displayed to you.
- Simply dial 663# and your phone number will be displayed on the screen of your mobile phone.
To check your Glo phone number follow the steps below:
- Dial *135*8#
Wait for your phone number to be displayed on your screen.
- Dial *121#
- Select 3 ( Manage my account)
- Then select option 4 ( my number)
Your number will be displayed.